• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Firearms in the Ukraine

TenTea

Contributor
FALaholic #
I wonder if the world will marvel at our war and weapons when they are posted on Tweeter?

I always figured the innerwebs and the grid would be down when the baloon went up for the big show.

BiGB808

FALaholic #
Elon will fly his starlinks over so we can send pictures of our setups next to.dented/holed blue helmets.

Ugg

DC

FALaholic #
it took a while for me to believe this was not a staged video. It isn't. It's only the third time I've seen a 7.62x39 AK in the war. American volunteer James Vasquez said he had one. I saw the second one today.

This fellow really needs to work on his mag changes and charging though:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/xzen3y

The full video:

Story

FALaholic #
I wonder if the world will marvel at our war and weapons when they are posted on Tweeter?
I always figured the innerwebs and the grid would be down when the balloon went up for the big show.
1) They'll kvetch about the electro penciled forced serial numbers.
2) FTFY. Spelling is fundamental.

medicmike

Socially Liberal
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #