• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Sac Latta

DakTo

MadMinuteDude
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #

Sh3008

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #

TraFALgar

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
They also stamped them just past the hg retaining ring in front of the mag well. View attachment 205570
That's an interesting import marking, but I don't believe that is the same as SAC Latta.
The marking in pic is "IA-CO. SAC CA". This is reportedly the import mark of Inter-American Import Company, Sacramento, CA (according to info on US Carbine imports & exports found here.) Didn't know they imported any FAL receivers.

DakTo

MadMinuteDude
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I think the receiver is an earlier import as all the SAC Latta, SC receivers I have seen had the serial number on the left side of the receiver. DSA sold some receivers similar to that one on GB just prior to manufacturing their own receivers or they had them made in the US. The DSA imported FMAP receivers were stamped in a couple different places on those receivers.

This is a DSA FMAP receiver they cut to a Type 1 which sold for $250. The serial number was relocated upward to make the cut.