• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAR-8 $1400 shipped ANIB

SPEEDGUNNER

Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Offering a couple of rifles that are just sitting in the safe, time to let someone else enjoy ownership. I have not fired either of them while I have owned them and both were previously owned when I purchased them. Condition is outstanding, I doubt you will have any issues. Payment via USPS MO, Bank Check or Personal Check OK with appropriate wait. MUST ship to an 01 FFL. I have tried to present plenty of pictures, feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking.

Springfield Armory SAR-8 G3 Style .308 rifle. Original box, manual. 1 mag. $1200 shipped and insured.

IMG_2577.JPG
IMG_2578.JPG
IMG_2579.JPG
IMG_2580.JPG
IMG_2581.JPG
IMG_2582.JPG
IMG_2583.JPG
IMG_2584.JPG
IMG_2585.JPG
IMG_2586.JPG
IMG_2587.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2590.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets the item.

Last edited:

SPEEDGUNNER

Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
No ARS markings in front of magwell.
I have not taken the rifle apart.
I cannot find the test target.
No trades at this time.

When I get home tonight I will carefully disassemble the rifle and see if I can provide more detailed answers to questions.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

SPEEDGUNNER

Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
There were pictures. There was pricing. I deleted the Para listing once it was sold and delivered. If I recall the price was $1650. The proper place to ask these questions would be in a PM, not in the WTS listing for another rifle.

I do appreciate the free bumps though.

hopdevil

Consumer of Belgian Guns and Beer
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I bought that rifle and really did not want the price to be re-posted. It's not a huge deal, but with all due respect-it most certainly is not anyone else's business aside from the seller and buyer in any MP AD. This is a marketplace to sell goods, not an archive. And Sellers do not line up on pricing in the least bit.

A lot of members do not want information on a public forum about prices they pay for a firearm and even more often do not want anyone to know they purchased a firearm. There are countless GOOD reasons for this and to the best of my knowledge this is not a rule to keep prices posted. I have sold firearms through pm's and respected the buyer for not wanting the entire world to see they paid X for X gun.

If you want current prices use Gunbroker or internet searches.

Not trying to make a shit salad, I'm just simply putting other opinions out there.

Sorry for posting in the MP @Invictus77 , but I felt it was a relevant post since I bought the rifle in question.