• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Thread drifts

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #

ftierson

FALaholic #
On a more serious note…..I want the complete and total asshole retard that came up with the absolutely absurd idea to put crossbolt safeties on lever action rifles to be publicly tarred & feathered. In fact, his entire family should be tarred & feathered, all the way down to the most recent descendants, for crimes against humanity.
I'll vote for that...

Forrest

ByronF

FALaholic #
This thread needs music.....

View attachment 229971
Used to play a lot of "Fire On the Mountain" at this one joint that had strippers. They'd get pissed. Maybe also because we were drinking drafts around a pool table instead of paying them any mind. The beer was cheap. The gurls were meh.

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Would that be callipygian envy for those that are fixated on ass-less chaps????

But remember well, apricity reminds us all,,,,,that spring always follows the coldest winter.

And with spring, ass-less chaps are far less chafing to ones ass.
You’re quite flowery today. I was moved. It took me 30 minutes, couple of smokes and, a couple of wet wipes but, I was happily moved.
🥸

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
You’re quite flowery today. I was moved. It took me 30 minutes, couple of smokes and, a couple of wet wipes but, I was happily moved.
🥸
When forced to swincan it does often reduce your dreogan and often leads to neorxnawang.

I am very happy you did not plotz.(y)