• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Warne scope mounts 👍🏻

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
I wanted to share my recent experience with Warne scope mounts recently. I owned a set of their Tikka scope rings for years on my Tikka T3 Hunter and they have been solid no nonsense rings. Recently I removed them form my rifle to do some maintenance. When reinstalling them one of the mounting screw broke. I contacted Warne about the issue and spoke to a helpful Gentleman named Sean Ash. Sean had me my broken set of rings to Warne and in a week I had a new set of rings for my beloved Tikka rifle. Hats off to Sean Ash and Warne customer service. I also had a set of now discontinued quick detach A.R. 15 rings from Warne that one of the screws stripped out on. I have owned them for over 10 years and they have been on at least 4 rifles. They recently had me mail those in also and they were going to replace them with a brand new set of their newer model rings.

Attachments:

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
So just another good 👍🏻 for Warne. They just replaced another set of rings for me even though the ones that I had were not in production anymore. Their lifetime warranty means lifetime!