• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Yugo import overhaul

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I can see the day when these will be not available anymore.
My thought s well watching it and thought about picking up another if I can find a deal like the one I picked up here.

I did have to make a front sight adjustment. So, I wonder what the tolerance is on the GB. Although it may be my eyes. Seems like everything I shoot goes to the left when I 1st get them.

I am thoroughly satisfied with mine. Have a pistol from them I got 10 years ago, CAI import. Not crazy about a pistol in rifle caliber but need to pull it out and oil it up.

Rudolf

Contributor
FALaholic #
I think the parts kits versions with the NoDak receivers was the best version.

Why? Because they have the grenade launcher gas block still working while all of the civilian imports got nada.

Andy2205

FALaholic #
I wonder how these rifles compare to the Mitchell AK47 & post ban M90's from decades ago?
I don't know about the new imports, as I have not handled one. But, my Mitchell M90 is a friggin brick shithouse of the AK world. The only down side, is the cost of the .308 magazine for mine. Luckily I bought enough when they were available.

Zastava Mitchell M90 7.62x51 IMG_20220915_194906876.jpg

Rudolf

Contributor
FALaholic #
I don't know about the new imports, as I have not handled one. But, my Mitchell M90 is a friggin brick shithouse of the AK world. The only down side, is the cost of the .308 magazine for mine. Luckily I bought enough when they were available.

Zastava Mitchell M90 7.62x51 View attachment 229882
Why aren't you converting it back to an underfolder? It has everything on it already except the folder itself.

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #

Zastava Mitchell M90 7.62x51 View attachment 229882
Is the bolt head on this the size of a regular AKM or enlarged?