• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

A/2017 U1 on final approach

Story

FALaholic #
ETA: Sometimes I'm so fulla shit just to stir the pot. Other times, I have very expensive and exact knowledge of which I speak. This is one of those two times.
Of course the Chinese scientists are lying - their lips are moving.

The real question is why their masters want to obfuscate.​

Story

FALaholic #
document last week that aliens could be visiting our solar system and releasing smaller probes like missions conducted by NASA when studying other planets.

A draft research report authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department was released on March 7 and focuses on the physical constraints of unidentified aerial phenomena.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/top-general-not-ruling-out-aliens-after-3-ufos-shot-down/

Pentagon officials suggest alien mothership in our solar system could send mini probes to Earth (nypost.com)

Story

FALaholic #
No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter.

https://www.space.com/38580-interstellar-object-spotted-comet-asteroid-mystery.html

If this does disgorge landing craft as it nears our atmosphere and you have not been following the TechIntel comments in the basement, remember that the .30 M2 AP projectile will penetrate their carapaces.

That is all. Good luck.
End Transmission.
Five and a half years later...

Kirkpatrick’s involvement in the academic paper demonstrates that the Pentagon is open to scientific debate of the origins of UFOs, an important signal to send to the academic world, experts said. But they add that his decision to attach his name to a theory considered in most academic circles to be highly unsubstantiated also raises questions about AARO’s credibility.

The paper explains that interstellar objects such as the cigar-shaped “Oumuamua” that scientists spotted flying through the galaxy in 2017 “
could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth.”
Alien motherships: Pentagon official floats a theory for unexplained sightings - POLITICO

Story

FALaholic #
If this does disgorge landing craft as it nears our atmosphere
and you have not been following the TechIntel comments in the basement, remember that the .30 M2 AP projectile will penetrate their carapaces.

The Pentagon official wrote in March that “an artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth” and that these “small probes” or “dandelion seeds” could be separated from the “mothership” by either the gravitational force of the sun or by maneuvering capability. Kirkpatrick wrote that “these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation.”

“Once an Earth-like planet is targeted, an interstellar device can plunge into its atmosphere. In principle, a multitude of tiny devices can be released from a mothership that passes near Earth,” Kirkpatrick wrote. “Within a close range to a star, extraterrestrial technological probes could use starlight to charge their batteries and liquid water as their fuel."

Kirkpatrick added, “In analogy with actual dandelion seeds, the probes could propagate the blueprint of their senders. As with biological seeds, the raw materials on the planet’s surface could also be used by them as nutrients for self-replication or simply scientific exploration.”

Pentagon UFO leader who penned alien ‘mothership’ paper to testify before Senate | Washington Examiner

Story

FALaholic #

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #

Story

FALaholic #
What kind of ducks?
For the reading impaired of the Confederacy, as written by the Jews (known as a race for their hair-splitting) of this article -

Mallards, also known as wild ducks, is the most recognizable species of waterfowl in the world and can be found practically everywhere. According to the The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) nonprofit, the average mallard has a length of around 51 centimeters, though some can grow as much as 65 centimeters. That means that asteroid 2024 BX1 was around two ducks long.

Asteroid the size of two ducks impacts above Germany - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Anyone else?​

Story

FALaholic #
WHEN WILL YOU FUCKSTICKS START LISTENING TO ME?

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft shared Tuesday.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

Loeb, on the other hand, gained notoriety when he proposed our solar system had been traversed by its first extrasolar visitor in October 2017. At that time, the PanSTARRS telescope in Hawaii detected an object moving at a speed that caused some scientists to suggest that it originated outside our system. The object’s orbit also hinted at other forces besides the sun’s gravitational pull influencing its movement.

Scientists dubbed the object “Oumuamua,” the Hawaiian term for “scout,” which Kirkpatrick and Loeb offer in their research paper as an example of a possible mothership with probe capabilities.

Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible (militarytimes.com)

alphadog58

FALaholic #
I don't know about the other fellas here, but I'm with ya...
If I were a self respecting ET I would be sending probes to observe life here on Terra. Land here in person? A hard no...
Larry

Story

FALaholic #
I don't know about the other fellas here, but I'm with ya...
If I were a self respecting ET I would be sending probes to observe life here on Terra. Land here in person? A hard no...
Larry
Even if they just send one of their cannon-fodder subspecies down here, imagine how gloriously uniting that massed response would be.

Slaughter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #