• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Preorder now, going fast....

easttex

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I saw a video a while back about an elderly Mexican man who engraves firearms like that out of the back of a restaurant Dallas. No idea if he's still doing it, what he charges, or how to contact him though.

Last edited:

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
….like that out of the back of a real in Dallas.

OK, I am from Kansas. I know what and where Dallas is but, what is a “real“ and why would he be doing it in the back of “it”?

easttex

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
….like that out of the back of a real in Dallas.

OK, I am from Kansas. I know what and where Dallas is but, what is a “real“ and why would he be doing it in the back of “it”?
A restaurant in Dallas. Revolver Taco Lounge.

The trouble with technology is something the f^%&ing spellchecker is smarter than you are.

Story

FALaholic #
Clues, Ese.
Clues.​

the legendary Texas gunmaker, El Gorupo, balances his time by working as a dishwasher at his family's Mexican restaurants, which serve some of Fort Worth's best tacos.

A photocopied cutout portrait of Regino is taped to a white prayer candle on Gorupo's workbench in the gun shop opened byGorupo's son Regino "Gino" Rojas in 2011, shortly after the family moved to Texas.

This Legendary Gunmaker Moonlights As a Restaurant Dishwasher (vice.com)

I like this family. From 2020
Revolver’s first home was in Fort Worth, where diners ate in a gleaming white space with a nightclub vibe and the words “Aqui no temenos pinche nachos” (“We don’t have freaking nachos,” politely translated) presented as a collage.
Taqueria Spotlight: Revolver Taco Lounge – Texas Monthly
On Twitter - REVOLVER TACO LOUNGE (@revolvertaco) / Twitter

Do you see?
Q Is there a key contact at Castelan Fine Gun Galleria?
A You can contact Regino Rojas
Castelan Fine Gun Galleria in Fort Worth, TX 76164 - (817) 625-9100 (chamberofcommerce.com)
Castelan Fine Gun Galleria Fort Worth TX, 76164 – Manta.com

Nothing since 2017
GunBroker.com - CASTELAN FINE GUN GALLERIA Reviews & Feedback on GunBroker.com

More of his work
Arturo Rojas Engraved Winchester Model 1894 Lever Action Carbine | Rock Island Auction